3 story house for immediate sale

Posted by: Manoj, 18 Nov, 2019
Rs 10,000,000
Ad Detail
  • Locality Pannipitiya, Western Province
  • Bedrooms5 BHK
  • Bathrooms4
  • Ad Type Offering
  • Posted by Individual

The house consist of five bed rooms and four bathrooms with balconies and living areas are for immediate sale.

This house is 80% completed and the price will be reduced for remaining construction on an estimated rate.

This is situated in a highly residential area close to all proximity near Makumbura Highway interchange both access through Niyandagala Road or Vidharshana mawatha Galawila watta (in between Kottawa - Homagama 3 minutes drive from High Level Road)

Four vehicles can be parked, house is built on 12 perches land surrounded by parapet walls and a gate.

The building can be used for commercial purpose of an apartment or renting three story separately or any other purposes.

Call for more details on 0777 21 3858 and inspection appointment.

Land value is 10 million and building value will be calculated based on current market rate per square foot or the highest offer will be considered. Clear deeds and instant bank loan can be obtained for over 10 million depending on requirement.

Newly built 80% completed house for immediate sale at Widharshana Mawatha Galawilawatta Homagama. Highly residential area close to Makumbura Highway Interchange and all proximity, Makumbura Highway interchange and Railway Station. 1.5KM to Homagama Town and 2 KM to Kottawa junction. Five minutes drive from High Level Road both access from Niyandagala Road and Vidharshana Mawatha Galawila Watta. Ground floor almost completed only colour wash remains.
The house has been completed more than 80% approx and estimated value of completing or remaining 20% construction could be reduced as an average amount or the construction area can be calculated per square foot basis at current market rate. The house is surrounded by parapet walls and a gate.
Clear deeds and bank loan can be arranged instantly more than 10 million depending on Buyer requirements.
Land value has been calculated only 10 million and out of House value 8 million will be reduced according to estimation of remaining construction. The Buyer can customize construction as expected. The house will be sold cheap compared to the market value in this area and this will be a good investment opportunity for those who seek investment on housing as this house can be used as commercial purposes such as apartment or renting. About four vehicles can be parked easily.

Email this Advertiser

* Name :
* Email :
Mobile :
* Message :
 
 

Contact Detail

Manoj
Niyandagala Pannipitiya, Pannipitiya,
Western Province
Safety tips for Buyers
  • Make the payment only after you receive the item.
  • Always meet the seller at a safe location.
  • Do not pay until you have verified the item.
Read more

Share on :